Sphere Wheel Alignment 3DS
The Sphere ARP3D Wheel Alignment Machine
|The V-Tech Sphere Wheel Alignment machine is Equipped with tyre grabbing 3 point clamps to avoid run out compensation. Very quick to use. Remote control located on each sensor. Run out compensation when required. |
This machine can be used on any 4 post or scissors lift. Automatic lift level compensation.
3D solid-state targets (patent pending) with 3-point quick locking
Mechanical turn tables;
Fixed measuring heads (patent pending) and camera units – battery
operated for fixed or mobile installation with connection for battery charging on the heads too. Quick replacement batteries (only version .B);
Keyboard with remote-control function and display on each head;
Led repeaters for registration indication on each head;
Possibility to avoid run-out compensation;
Quick mounting brackets to lift;
Cabinet with battery recharging housing, hook for targets with
clamps, measuring heads deposit.
|Easy Data, Easy Alignment|
• Data management and display program in WINDOWS environment
• Data bank with more than 90.000 vehicle data sheets
• Further data sheets can be added by the user
• Customer data bank for recording 20.000 jobs with search by customer name or vehicle plate number
Model featuring the automatic research of the targets. Automatic sensors with automatic positioning of the cameras.
Equipped with tire grabbing 3 point clamps to avoid run out compensation. Extremely fast. Remote control located on each sensor.
Run out compensation when required. Equipped with a second set of batteries for quick change (ATS.B).
Measurement of Vehicles up to 4700 mm (185″) Wheelbase:
– Move forward the turntables or
– Mount the sensors in the second set of supports
|Technical Features||Accuracy||Measuring Range||Total Measuring Range|
• Databank with more than 10.000 specifications. Changes in existing data or data for an unlimited number of new cars can be typed in via the keyboard.
• Program and data are stored on a hard disk. The database is updated via the CD ROM drive.
• Adjusting of Camber and Caster with the cars in lifted up position so it is easier to adjust specific car models.
• Customer databank with complete records of earlier measurements.
• Measurements result from before and after adjustment.
• Casterswing on 100 , 140 and 200 can be selected.
• Equipment can be controlled from all 4 measuring heads.
• On-line Pop-Up Help for all measurement and system functions.